Friday, July 15, 2011

Just keep swimming...

It is hot in Spain.

I think we've been averaging somewhere around mid to high nineties, but we definitely break over 100 probably once a week.

Some days, it's just so hot, all you can do is go to the pool (after finishing all your chores of course) :)
Anna and her sunscreen...she's just cautious :)
The adorable little huts/umbrellas we sit under...
Kim with her book
Anna was the first to venture down the slide :)
Getting ready...
And there she goes!
She went a second time, and her face just cracks me up! :)
Me and my "parasol" which was actually an umbrella from a shade stand but it had blown into the pool, so before putting it back, I figured I might as well get a good picture out of it :)
But then it was my turn to go down the slide....
...Up the stairs I go!
I'm still not sure how I feel about this...I don't like my head underwater...

...but here I go!



I think we end up at the pool almost every day.
What can I say?
Life in Spain is tough. Real tough :)

No comments:

Post a Comment